| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valley in November is a little cool at 8.1 °C (46.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.6 °C (42.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 99mm (3.9in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 7:55 long and the longest day is 9:24 long with an average length of 8:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Valley November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Valley, Uk
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Valley:
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 258.4 kms (160.6 miles) NW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 191.9 kms (119.2 miles) NW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 190.3 kms (118.3 miles) NW
- Clones, Ireland - 204.4 kms (127 miles) WNW
- Dublin, Ireland - 115.5 kms (71.8 miles) W
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 223.7 kms (139 miles) W
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 198.9 kms (123.6 miles) WSW
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 159 kms (98.8 miles) SW
- Aberporth, Uk - 123.8 kms (76.9 miles) S
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) NNE
- Leeming, Uk - 229 kms (142.3 miles) ENE
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 101.8 kms (63.2 miles) N
- Manchester, England, Uk - 149.4 kms (92.9 miles) E
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) ESE
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 98.5 kms (61.2 miles) SSE
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 220 kms (136.7 miles) SSE